FAQ: Where To Travel Thailand?
- 1 What part of Thailand should I visit?
- 2 Where is the best part of Thailand to stay?
- 3 Where is the nicest place in Thailand?
- 4 What is the most beautiful part of Thailand?
- 5 How many days in Thailand is enough?
- 6 What is the famous food of Thailand?
- 7 Which part of Thailand has the best beaches?
- 8 Is it cheap to stay in Thailand?
- 9 What time of the year is it best to go to Thailand?
- 10 Where did the Kardashians stay in Thailand?
- 11 What is the No 1 most tourist visited festival in Thailand?
- 12 What month is the cheapest to fly to Thailand?
What part of Thailand should I visit?
Best Places to Visit in Thailand
- Chiang Mai.
- Railay Beach.
- Phang Nga.
- Similan Islands Marine National Park.
Where is the best part of Thailand to stay?
Where to Stay in Thailand: 13 Incredible Places
- Koh Chang.
- Khao Yai National Park.
- Koh Lipe.
- Phi Phi Islands.
- Koh Samui.
Where is the nicest place in Thailand?
1. Bangkok. Thailand’s capital is a fast, buzzing city of over eight million people. Known for its cosmopolitan feel and vibrant street life, Bangkok is also a great gateway to the country’s best temples and palaces.
What is the most beautiful part of Thailand?
20 of the Most Beautiful Places in Thailand
- Mae Hong Son. Gorgeous views on the drive.
- White Temple Chiang Rai. The famed White Temple.
- Pai Canyon. Such a cool-looking canyon!
- Silver Temple Chiang Mai. Meanwhile in Thailand…
- Doi inthanon. The King and Queen Pagoda at the top.
- Doi Chiang Dao.
- Wat Chaloem.
- Emerald Lake.
How many days in Thailand is enough?
In terms of how long to spend in Thailand, I’d say somewhere two weeks in Thailand and a month in Thailand is ideal. No matter how long you spend in total, between 2-5 days in Bangkok followed by between 5-10 days each in “The North” and “The Islands” is the shape most Thailand trips take.
What is the famous food of Thailand?
Some of the popular Thai dishes include Thai curries, Som Tam Salad, Tom Yum Soup, Pad Thai noodles, Satay, among others.
Which part of Thailand has the best beaches?
12 Top-Rated Beaches in Thailand
- Railay Beach. Railay Beach.
- Nai Harn Beach, Phuket. Nai Harn Beach, Phuket.
- Haad Rin, Koh Phangan. Haad Rin, Koh Phangan.
- Phra Nang Cave Beach, Krabi Province. Phra Nang Cave Beach, Krabi Province.
- Maya Bay, Koh Phi Phi.
- Pattaya Beach.
- Chaweng Noi Beach, Koh Samui.
- Freedom Beach, Phuket.
Is it cheap to stay in Thailand?
Traveling Thailand can cost as little or as much as you want it to be. This is a country that covers all budgets! This is a country where you can stay in $3 USD rooms or $1,000 USD resorts. Street food for pennies or gourmet dinners for hundreds.
What time of the year is it best to go to Thailand?
The best time to visit Thailand is between November and early April. Not only is it the driest part of the year in the Land of Smiles, but it’s also the warmest – temperatures hover between 32 and 36 degrees, with up to nine hours of sunshine a day.
Where did the Kardashians stay in Thailand?
Iniala Beach House Villa, Phang Nga Province, Thailand.
What is the No 1 most tourist visited festival in Thailand?
Songkran. It is the most popular festival in Thailand. Although there are several other popular festivals in Thailand to be found, which we discuss in this article. But Songkran, which is Thai New Year, is being held all over the country, for several days and in some parts of Thailand, even for more than a week.
What month is the cheapest to fly to Thailand?
Top tips for finding cheap flights to Thailand. High season is considered to be January, November and December. The cheapest month to fly to Thailand is September.